Guess what, I won a blogging award. Go me!
The Versatile Blogger Award is just a fun nice way the travel blogger community recognizes and supports each other. I was nominated by Lucy at LucyWilliamsGlobal.
Rules of the Versatile Blogger Award
- You have to thank the person who nominated you for this award and provide a link to their blog.
- Nominate at least 10 bloggers of your choice. Link the nominees and inform them about their nomination. If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger award.
- Share 7 facts about yourself.
My Nominations for the Versatile Blogger Award
I would like to nominate and award the Versatile Blogger Award to:
- How Not To Travel Like a Basic Bitch: https://hownottotravellikeabasicbitch.com/
- RovingJo: http://www.rovingjo.com/
- Bonvoyage Bitches: http://bonvoyagebitches.com/
- YogaWineTravel: https://www.yogawinetravel.com/
- Backpack Beliefs: http://backpackbeliefs.com/
- Expat Panda: https://expatpanda.com/
- Hijab Globetrotter: http://www.hijabglobetrotter.com/
- Teja on the Horizon: http://tejabahiya.com/
- International Travel Chick: https://internationaltravelchick.com/
- Girl With the Passport: http://www.girlwiththepassport.com/
Seven Facts About Myself
- I started my blog as a way to share photos and stories with friends and families.
- I adore all animals and have a papillon named Marcel (the love of my life).
- I have two bachelors degrees and two masters degrees.
- I love to bake and make a mean homemade apple pie (including the crust of course).
- I am half Syrian.
- My favorite food is Indian.
- I think Star Wars, Lord of the Rings and Game of Thrones are the best things ever!
Thank you again, Lucy from LucyWilliamsGlobal for the award!